The technicians of Sherlock Leak Detection are trained scuba divers, able to perform a full visual inspection of the pool while testing the plumbing for any leaks.
Trained Pool Technicians
Our leak detection strategies include:
- Remove wall returns, pool lights, main drain covers
- Remove floor return pop-ups
- Insert various types of plugs and inducers
- Inject nitrogen gas into pipes
- Use electronic sonic leak detection devices
- Dye test pool fixtures and pool finish
Cutting down on water waste
Don’t waste your water this summer! If your pool has a leak, we can offer quality swimming pool services to solve the leak issue.
If you are adding water on a regular basis, it’s possible your pool is leaking. Leaks can be hard to detect. Let our experts handle the leak detection for you.
30-day warranty on
Lee & Collier Counties
Electronic leak testing equipment will be used to see if there is an underground leak causing problems.